World Class Training and Development can evaluate your existing training program against current regulatory and industry-specific requirements. All WCTD training programs are developed to meet and exceed regulatory requirements.
WCTD has extensive experience in creating training programs that meet or exceed local, state, and federal regulations. Regulatory experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NCR)
- Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO)
- Energy Policy Act of 2005
- Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Fed OSHA)
- California Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Cal-OSHA)
- State enforcement of Amusement Park Regulations (American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) F24 Amusement Rides and Devices)
World Class Training and Development identifies and incorporates regulatory training requirements into training program development. This, along with record keeping, has proven to be an effective means of demonstrating compliance.