- Safety meetings delivered via email.
- Annual subscription.
- Brief interactive safety meeting outline delivered via email (pdf) on OSHA Safety (Workplace hazards and prevention/mitigation techniques)
- Each 9 minute meeting includes a Facilitator Outline and Attendance Record
- Adds to a safe culture (keeps safety at the forefront)
- Demonstrates your commitment to safety
- Supports your safety program
- Relieves you of the hassle of finding topics, creating records, etc.
How to deliver a 9 minute meeting
- Prepare for the meeting by printing and reviewing the facilitator outline. Add your own personal notes that apply to your operation.
- Deliver the meeting in a quiet location where everyone can hear. Encourage employee participation, but keep the meeting on topic.
- Record attendees and facilitator. Store the completed 9 minute meeting in a safe location for future reference or audit purposes.
|Electrical Safety||Emergency Preparedness||Material Handling|
|Hand Safety||Heat Stress||Tool Safety|
|Slips, Trips, and Falls||Ladder Safety||…and many more|
An annual subscription to 9 minute meetings is $299.00 USD. Each year, we will contact you to renew your subscription.
- 30-day Full Refund – if you are NOT happy with 9 minute meetings, do NOT hesitate to let us know and we will gladly refund your subscription.
- Pro-rated cancellation – if you decide later on that you no longer want/need a subscription to 9 minute meetings, we will refund at a pro-rated amount rounded to the closest month. (e.g. If you cancel at 3 months, we will refund 75% of your subscription).
- With any refund or cancellation, please keep any 9 minute meetings that you have already received.
9 minute meetings will be sent out each week, usually available early Tuesday morning.
An email will be delivered with the 9 minute meeting attached as a pdf. If you do not receive a 9 minute meeting and you believe you should, contact us immediately.
Please note that we use separate billing and subscription delivery email addresses. This way we can send billing information to your finance department and send 9 minute meetings to your training department. You may utilize the same email address for both billing and delivery.